Dallas, Hermiston, Independence, Monmouth, Pasco
At the core of great communities, is a shared vision. Cities such as Dallas, Hermiston, and Independence have all engaged Barney&Worth to facilitate their community visioning process. B&W worked with various community members and stakeholder groups to help identify their shared purpose, core values and mission for the future. Together these helped the communities create the framework for future economic, environmental, land use and social decision in the community.
- Meeting facilitation
- Public opinion surveys and stakeholder interviews
- Visioning exercises and vision statements
- Communications and community outreach
- Planning process strategy
- Equitable engagement strategy
- ADA accessibility
- Spanish language translation
Insightful Stakeholder Interviews
"Great work on the interviews. Your summary of the stakeholder comments is very informative."
Public Works Director
City of Monmouth